May 3, 2013

A thought about E-Commerce

This is my second semester of my third year and that is mean I only need one year more to complete my degree. In this semester I need to take a subject named as E-commerce. E-commerce actually is a short form from electronic commerce and for me for the first time I heard it I define it as a process of buying and selling in the internet.
     At the first class of this subject I come will a lot of curiosity about who is going to teach me this subject and since I am already at the third year of my study I have met a variety type of lecturers and for the first impression of my e-commerce lecturer is oh she is young and she is so simple but of course she is a person that is punctual. Before this every class that start at 8 in the morning will have a lecturer that do not so care about what time we will reach but in this class we need to come at 8. So me and my friends decide to be punctual this semester and we did it.
    This subject for me is more about theory that I need to understand and remember. Although I can not get a good result in the Test, I hope I can score my final and have a good carry mark that can support my mark soon.

No comments: