May 3, 2013

my short story

I was born on the 17th day in the month of July on the year of 1991. I am the third child in the family of three children. That means I am the youngest child in the family. I have one brother and one sister in the siblings. Although I am the youngest but my parents do not pamper me more than other sibling since small. My parents always be fair with us so that we grown up very well. Both of my parents were already in their fifty years old and plus and glad to Allah they are healthy and still can working as usual.

Since small I always proud my parents with my success in study. However I feel a lot of disappointment when I came to university I do not get the result that make my parents proud of me. I promise to myself that I will work harder in my practical time and will do a great final year project to make sure I will have a good work in future although my result could not impress anyone. I want to repay my parents with getting a good work. InsyaAllah.

sincerely,
h.u.s.n.a =)


No comments: